From 14 to 17 November 2022, Lisbon will welcome all transport modes’ stakeholders from Europe and beyond at the 2022 edition of the Transport Research Arena (TRA), the largest European research and technology conference on transport and mobility.
Themed “Moving together – reimagining mobility worldwide”, TRA2022 brings together experts from around the world to discuss the newest innovations and future of mobility and transport for a more efficient, safer, carbon-free, inclusive, and sustainable transport.
Here below a selection of publications in relation with the participation of the European Commission to TRA2022:
Towards Quieter Aviation Projects
This brochure presents a comprehensive overview of projects managed by CINEA and funded under Horizon 2020 – the EU's R&I programme (2014-2020) – that develop, test and exploit innovative solutions towards quieter and more sustainable aviation.
This brochure presents a comprehensive overview of projects managed by CINEA and funded under Horizon 2020 – the EU's R&I programme (2014-2020) – that develop, test and exploit innovative solutions for a safer road transport.
- Public transport R&I in Europe
- R&I in car sharing in Europe
- European R&I in aviation emissions reduction
- Rail transport R&I in Europe
- Research and Innovation in Urban Mobility and Logistics
- Connected and automated transport
- Transport electrification
- Low-emission alternative energy for transport
- Smart mobility and services
- Transport infrastructure
- Network and traffic management systems
- Vehicle design and manufacturing
- Publication date
- 11 November 2022
- Directorate-General for Research and Innovation