During the 3-day event, applicants will get in-depth information about the funding opportunities of the 2023 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Work Programme 2023-2024, which cover the following 6 Destinations:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions on what’s new and learn how to draft successful proposals.
Up until the event in December, news and updates will be regularly shared on the event webpage.
The National Contact Points will organise virtual brokerage events, dedicated to consortium building in the areas of Digital (15-16 December 2022), Industry (14 December 2022) and Space (8 December 2022).
- Publication date
- 9 November 2022
- Directorate-General for Research and Innovation