The European innovation partnership for agricultural productivity and sustainability (EIP-AGRI) works to foster competitive and sustainable farming and forestry that 'achieves more from less'.
EIP-AGRI focus groups are temporary groups of selected experts focusing on a specific subject, sharing knowledge and experience.
The following focus groups are relevant in the area of plant health:
- Integrated Pest Management for Brassica;
- Integrated Pest Management practices for soil-borne diseases;
- Protecting fruit production from frost damage;
- Pests and diseases of the olive tree;
- Pests and diseases in viticulture.
Operational group projects
EIP Operational Groups are local innovative projects funded by the common agricultural policy that bring farmers, researchers, advisers and other stakeholders to advance innovation in the agricultural and forestry sectors.
The following operational group projects are relevant in the area of plant health.
- Innovative pilot project in the fight against the olive fruit fly;
- Biological pest control in commercial apple plantations.
Research and innovation projects
Other research and innovation projects under Horizon 2020 in the area of animals and health can be found in the AgriResearch factsheet.