Policy and strategy
European Innovation Ecosystems (EIE) will act in complement and synergy with the European Innovation Council (EIC) and European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) and innovative activities across Horizon Europe and other EU funding programmes to improve the overall ecosystem for innovation in Europe.
The EU aims to create more connected and efficient innovation ecosystems to support the scaling of companies, encourage innovation and stimulate cooperation among national, regional and local innovation actors.
It will contribute to all 4 key strategic orientations of the Horizon Europe strategic plan.
Areas of intervention
- builds interconnected, inclusive innovation ecosystems across Europe by drawing on the existing strengths of national, regional and local ecosystems and pulling in new, less well-represented actors and territories to set, undertake, and achieve collective ambitions towards challenges for the benefit of society, including the green, digital, and social transitions
- reinforces network connectivity within and between innovation ecosystems to accelerate sustainable business growth with high societal value
- supports the European Partnership for Innovative SMEs (Eurostars 3)
- complements the European Regional Development Fund support for innovation ecosystems and interregional partnerships around smart specialisation topics
Apply for funding
All funding information and details on how to apply are on the Funding and Tenders portal.
Funding opportunities under Horizon Europe are set out in multiannual work programmes, which cover the large majority of support available.
2023 - 24
2021 - 22
- Ημερίδες ενημέρωσης
European Innovation Ecosystems (EIE) Work Programme 2023-2024 info days
- 16 Φεβρουάριος 2023
- Αποκλειστικά μέσω διαδικτύου