Policy and strategy
This cluster responds to the challenges arising from persistent security threats, including cybercrime, as well as natural and man-made disasters.
The expected impacts of this cluster are contained in the Horizon Europe strategic plan.
Areas of intervention
- disaster-resilient societies
- protection and security
EU civil security research is one of the building blocks of the Security Union. Research in this cluster supports the following policies:
- fighting crime and terrorism (including organised crime and cybercrime)
- border management (including customs security and maritime security)
- resilient infrastructure
- cybersecurity (including security of network and information systems and certification)
- disaster-resilient societies (including against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) incidents; climate-related risks and extreme events; geological disasters, such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis; pandemics)
Apply for funding
All funding information and details on how to apply are on the Funding and Tenders portal.
Funding opportunities under Horizon Europe are set out in multiannual work programmes, which cover the large majority of support available.
6 JOULUKUU 2022
Horizon Europe Work programme (2023-24) - Cluster 3
(1.53 MB - PDF)
2021 - 22
- Konferenssit ja huippukokoukset
Brokerage on Horizon Europe Cluster 3 Security related topics
- 29 kesäkuu 2021
- Vain verkossa
- Ulkoinen tapahtuma