UNISECO is a European Union H2020 research project (https://uniseco-project.eu/) aiming to develop innovative approaches to enhance the understanding of socio-economic and policy drivers and barriers for further development and implementation of agro-ecological practices in EU farming systems. At our final conference will showcase the results of the UNISECO project, including strategies for agro-ecological transitions in a diverse set of case studies across Europe, territorial implications of agro-ecological transitions at EU-level, and the Agro-Ecological Knowledge Hub and key recommendations for policy and practice.
The event will provide opportunities to:
- Debate approaches, findings and lessons for policy and for practice, and the spatially explicit interactive online tool to explore sustainability impacts of agro-ecological farming systems;
- Contribute to an evolving debate of the role of agroecology in sustainable farming and food systems in Europe, and of effective policy support;
- Network with key stakeholders, researchers and other interested parties.
- Project results are intended to contribute to the implementation of the EU Farm to Fork Strategy, Biodiversity Strategy for 2030, the preparations of the European R&I partnership on agroecology living labs and research infrastructures, and the national CAP Strategic Plans.
- The target audience of this conference is farming organisations and stakeholders across the value chain, the European Commission and EU and national public authorities, international organisations, NGOs and civil society organisations, knowledge and innovation networks and brokers, and researchers.
More i formation
Registration for the event closes on 15 March 2021
Participating at the event is free of charge, however, registration is required.
If you have any questions concerning the final conference please contact us by email: email@example.com
- innovation | research policy
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- External event
- Online only
- Social media links