The event will host as speakers and observers the representatives of EU-level stakeholders representing all segments of the EU value chain, consumer organizations, industry associations, and all the interested stakeholders of the food safety system.
- food safety
- Thursday 15 December 2022, 09:30 - 13:00 (CET)
- Brussels, Belgium
- External event
- Pave the way for the future EU Food Safety Forum to be held in 2023,
- Contribute to the debate on the upcoming sustainability regulation,
- Networking and scouting opportunities to cooperate in the field of Food Safety, thanks to the presentations of HORIZON 2020/Europe projects,
- Involve and invite stakeholders to participate in EU Food Safety Forum.
- FS4EU partners and Supporting Partners,
- Stakeholders of the food safety domain (policy makers, researchers, industry, consumers) interested to increase their collaborations and becoming FS4EU Supporting Partners,
- EU funded projects, networks and initiatives related to the food sector, safety and sustainability issues.