The Hackathon is a side event to the EU Youth Conference, organized by the Portuguese Ministry of Education and the National Youth Council, held in Vila Nova de Gaia, between 12th and 15th March.
With this Challenge, we want to foster and support the development of innovative digital solutions led by young people living in Europe to tackle the barriers they find daily in participating and being a part of democracy! Put simply:
- For what? Develop a digital tool to foster youth participation in Europe
- When? from 12th March, at 00:00, to 13th March, at 23:59 (WET).
- For who? Young developers, social innovators and youth participation enthusiasts (up to 30yr old)
- Where? Online
- What can I win? 10.000€ in prize and further support to develop your project and implement it
- innovation | research policy
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- External event