This webinar will bridge research and practice by discussing the practical implications of social bonds, bridges and links and their relationship to mental health as fundamental element of dynamic integration.
Three experts from research and practice will present concepts and insights on mental health and psychosocial support in integration and discuss them with participants.
We will try to provide an academic critique of the overstretched trauma and vulnerability framework, but also develop ideas: How can bonds, bridges and links be built in everyday integration practice? What are the practical implications of these concepts and others, such as empowerment, social connections or xenophobia?
Join us to discuss with:
- Alison Strang (Queen Margaret University)
- Guglielmo Schinina (IOM)
- Dean Ajdukovic (University of Zagreb) and
- the FOCUS team: Martha Bird, Anouk Boschma, Michelle Engels (IFRC Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support)
- innovation | research policy
- Monday 21 June 2021, 15:00 (CEST)
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- External event