The Conference will be organised under the patronage of the Spanish Presidency of the Council of the European Union in cooperation with the European Commission. The theme of this year’s conference is “Energy Research & Innovation for a competitive Europe”.
Europe is facing critical technological and societal energy challenges. The current situation requires short- and long-term solutions for the entire energy sector in the EU and partner countries.
- energy research | environmental research | hydrogen
- Montag, 13. November 2023, 09:00 - Dienstag, 14. November 2023, 18:30 (CET)
- Barcelona, Spain
- Externe Veranstaltung
The conference objectives are to:
- Reinforce the R&I landscape
- Facilitate collaborations with the energy industry community
- Enhance synergies between national & EU policies
In addition to the panel and parallel sessions, the event includes interactive sessions and several complementary sessions, as well as opportunities for face-to-face and informal meetings.
Join us to take part in the discussions on the actions needed to transform our energy model and meet the objectives of the EU Green Deal and the REPowerEU plan.