The event will take place on 22 September 2022
The Horizon Europe Cluster 6 (CL6) Coordinators' Day is a unique opportunity for coordinators to familiarize themselves with the rules and procedures of the grants under CL6 WP 2021-2022 and the Soil Mission 2021-2022, to share best practices and tips for the implementation phase. The participants will have the opportunity to learn about t the implementation of their projects and to raise questions to the speakers through the Slido tool.
The event will focus on:
- Highlighting key implementation aspects and HE novelties.
- Giving tips and tricks on best practices.
- Informing on how to avoid the most common mistakes during the grant implementation.
- Coordinators and project/financial managers from CL6 projects of the WP 2021 one and two stage calls, projects from the WP 2022 one stage calls and the projects of the Soil Mission WP 2021-2022.
- Representatives from National Contact Points.
- Legal and financial aspects
- Ethics aspects
- Implementation and reporting
- IPR management
- Communication, dissemination and exploitation
- Shaping future R&I policy
- Open science
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment work programme
- Work Programme 2021-2022 Missions
Cluster 6 info day (October 2021)
Cluster 6 info day (July 2021)
Any questions? Contact the Research Enquiry Service (RES) for any general question on Horizon Europe