The European Commission announces today the first edition of the Horizon Europe info-days, to take place online from 28 June to 16 July 2021.
The event will give the opportunity to prospective applicants, and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation, to receive information and ask questions about the novelties, main funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe.
The Horizon Europe info-days will address 10 themes, each featuring a programme of exclusive discussions and hands-on sessions, dedicated to a different cluster or part of the new programme. .
The 9 themes will take place following the Horizon Europe info-days calendar:
- 28 Jun - Research Infrastructures
- 29 & 30 Jun - Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June - Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July - Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July - The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July - Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July - Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July - Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July - European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
- 16 July - Euratom
The Horizon Europe info-days will be open for participation without prior registration.
For more information and practical details, visit the event website.
Cluster 1 - Health
Cluster 2 - Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
Cluster 3 - Civil Security for Society
Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space
Cluster 5 - Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Publication date
- 1 June 2021
- Directorate-General for Research and Innovation