We need to work in a renewed partnership with industry, EU countries and other stakeholders to support industrial research and innovation with a common vision.
The renewed European Research Area’s (ERA) will strengthen the translation of research and innovation (R&I) results into the economy and enhance the competitiveness of European industry, through Common Industrial Technology Roadmaps by linking EU and national R&I investment agendas. Today we publish the first Low-Carbon Industrial Technologies Roadmap to link EU Strategic Research and Innovation Agendas, developed together with industry by the dedicated Horizon Europe partnerships, with the main EU and national support programmes to support low-carbon technologies. It provides R&I evidence and guidance to strengthen the EU industrial ecosystem for energy-intensive industries and facilitate scoping and development of potential industrial alliances and Important Projects for Common European Interest.
Related publications for R&I
- A new factsheet on Low-Carbon Industrial Technologies Roadmap
- A new infographic on ERA technology roadmaps
- A new factsheet showcasing industry-academia collaboration as a key channel for knowledge valorisation
- The recently published Transitions Performance Index tracks Member States progress towards fair and prosperous sustainability and shows the EU is a strong global performer in the transition towards sustainability
- The Open Innovation Testbeds giving SMEs access to physical testing environment, digital twin services and energy efficiency modelling and which will also contribute to the New Bauhaus initiative
- The Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard 2020, a unique tool to capture and analyse industrial R&D investment
The infographic on Horizon Europe partnerships strengthening the resilience of the EU Industrial #ecosystems
- Paskelbimo data
- 5 May 2021
- Mokslinių tyrimų ir inovacijų generalinis direktoratas