At the EU Industry Days (23-26 February), we will discuss how the new concept of Industry 5.0 can make these transitions a reality, while keeping the human and societal aspects at the core. We will also reiterate how the New ERA helps to speed up the transfer of research and innovation results into the real economy and how ERA Technology Roadmaps with Member States, industry and other stakeholders will include R&I investment agendas from basic research to deployment. The aim is to link these roadmaps closely to the Strategic Research and Innovation Agendas, agreed with Member States and industry under the Horizon Europe R&I Partnerships and look at what steps the chemical industry is taking to achieve the objectives of the EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability adopted last year.
- webinar on “Metrology for a digital, sustainable and clean Industry’’ 25 February, 17:00 -20:00 (CET)
- Session “Transition to safe & sustainable chemicals – opportunities & challenges” session, 26 February, 15:45-17:15 (CET)
- Plenary session with the Commissioner Mariya Gabriel: People-centred industrial policy: how community economy can create opportunities for all.’ 26 February,14:10 (time TBC).
Discover the new Research and Innovation publications:
- A new infographic on ERA technology roadmap
- A new factsheet showcasing industry-academia collaboration as a key channel for knowledge valorisation
- The newly published Transitions Performance Index tracks Member States progress towards fair and prosperous sustainability and shows the EU is a strong global performer in the transition towards sustainability
- The Open Innovation Testbeds giving SMEs access to physical testing environment, digital twin services and energy efficiency modelling and which will also contribute to the New Bauhaus initiative
- The Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard, a unique tool to capture and analyse industrial R&D
- 23 februari 2021
- Generaldirektoratet för forskning och innovation