On November 27, DG R&I, in partnership with DG NEAR, the EEAS, EU Member States and partners countries of the Eastern Partnership in the meeting of the Eastern Partnership Platform 4 “Mobility and people-to-people contacts, Priorities beyond 2020” launched their discussions to prepare the post 2020 Deliverables.
These new Deliverables flow from the Joint Communication on the Eastern Partnership policy beyond 2020 of 18 March 2020 which outlines five long-term policy objectives for future cooperation. Deputy Director General Signe Ratso chaired discussions for Research and Innovation.
Participants looked at different possibilities on:
- how to consolidate future-oriented R&I systems
- how to contribute to the resilience, sustainability and integration of economies
- how to support the twin green and digital transitions and contribute to fair and inclusive societies;
- and how to foster the integration of EaP countries in the European Research Area
- Publication date
- 27 November 2020
- Directorate-General for Research and Innovation