The Horizon Magazine dedicated the month of November to the twin climate and biodiversity crises with a series of articles looking at how science, research and innovation are contributing to understanding and addressing them.
Did you miss any of the articles? No problem.
- Climate change and biodiversity loss should be tackled together
- Nature and climate crises: two sides of the same coin
- Scientists improving the ‘crystal ball’ for better climate predictions
- Could negative emissions actually help curb climate change
- 73 solutions to the climate and biodiversity crisis
- Mother nature to the rescue
Enjoy the reading!
- Dáta foilsithe
- 30 Samhain 2021
- Ard-Stiúrthóireacht na Taighde agus Nuálaíochta