A number of topics in the Horizon Europe Calls for proposals 2021-2022 address key aspects of knowledge valorisation for society and the economy.
Experimentation with new approaches will provide insights and tools to enhance the uptake of innovative solutions and spreading of research-based knowledge. This concerns co-creation and testing with cities and local communities as well as industry-driven exchanges with academia.
Stakeholders are invited to submit proposals that aim to study or raise awareness of intellectual asset management in research and innovation and to promote standardisation as an important enabler of knowledge valorisation. Both aspects are crucial in ensuring that value will be created from excellent R&I for the benefit of European citizen and European open strategic autonomy.
Experimentation for informing public policies through research results is the objective of a 2022 action. This aims at increasing the visibility and fostering the use of R&I results with high policy relevance to contribute to the recovery and resilience of Europe.
For further information on these actions, please refer to the Horizon Europe Work Programme (cluster 'Digital, Industry and Space' and part ‘Widening participation and strengthening the European Research Area’) and the EU Funding & Tenders Portal:
- HORIZON-WIDERA-2021-ERA-01-33: R&I intensive IP management: Scenarios for the future
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-17: Awareness raising on Intellectual property (IP) management for European R&I
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-18: Fostering standardisation to boost European industry's competitiveness
- HORIZON-WIDERA-2021-ERA-01-32: Standardisation Booster for fostering exploitation of FP-funded research results
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-19: Testing innovative solutions on local communities’ demand (CSA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2021-HUMAN-01-20: Piloting a new industry-academia knowledge exchange focussing on companies’ needs (CSA)
- HORIZON-WIDERA-2022-ERA-01-32: An experimentation space for the uptake and use of R&I results for EU resilience and future preparedness
- Közzététel dátuma
- 22 június 2021
- Kutatási és Innovációs Főigazgatóság