The context of increasing demand for a broadened ethical expertise, the variety of domains and stakeholders engaged in the development of these ethical frameworks, as well as a set of forward-looking perspectives are some of the points in it.
During its 2011-2016 mandate, four extended Opinions were adopted:
- on information and communication technologies
- on energy
- on security and surveillance
- and on new health technologies and citizen participation
In addition, three statements were also produced: on clinical trials, on research integrity and on gene editing.
General activity report 2011-2016 on the activities of the European Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies
- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 13 August 2018
- Generaldirektion Forschung und Innovation