An online survey to support the European Commission’s ongoing Study to evaluate the ERA policy framework/ERA monitoring mechanism has been launched.
The study objectives are:
- Evaluate the European Research Area (ERA) policy framework's efficiency and effectiveness between 2015-2020, including the monitoring system and its role in promoting ERA implementation at national level and in stimulating policy reforms in EU Member States.
- Contribute to the political process by assisting the European Commission, Member States and stakeholders to design and co-create a future ERA policy framework;
- Deliver evidence-based proposals and recommendations as regards the new ERA monitoring and indicator system/ an ERA Scoreboard.
To reach these objectives, broad participation of relevant stakeholders is needed, including from:
- national and regional R&I policy makers;
- national, sectoral and EU associations focused on science, research and innovation and higher education (including universities)
Are you one of these stakeholders and do you want to contribute to improved ERA governance? Participate in the online survey.
Participate in the survey and have your voice by 24th May.
The survey will complement other data-gathering tools (e.g. desk research, interview programme).
The launch of the revitalized ERA provides an opportunity for stocktaking to assess which aspects of the ERA Roadmap process and its implementation have worked well, and to consider lessons from the roll-out of the ERA monitoring system. There is a forward-looking focus, given the importance of reviewing the ERA policy framework monitoring system in light of the new ERA Communication of September 30th, and the Council Conclusions of 1st December, 2020, which also stressed the need to upgrade the current monitoring and indicator system.
- Datum objave
- 31 ožujak 2021
- Glavna uprava za istraživanje i inovacije