Following the joint signatures of Commissioner Gabriel and Minister Ankica Gudeljevic, Minister of Civil Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the exchange of required Notes Verbales, the Horizon Europe Association Agreement with Bosnia and Herzegovina became provisionally applicable on 11 January 2022. The Agreement applies with a retroactive effects as from 1 January 2021, the start of Horizon Europe Programme.
This means, that Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- is now formally a Horizon Europe Associated Country
- its respective legal entities have the status of entities from an Associated Country, and Grant Agreements can be signed with them
- its representatives can be invited to all governance structures implementing the programme and participate as observers in the JRC Board of Governors
- its National Contact Points (NCPs) are fully included in all activities of the NCPs network
- 10 helmikuu 2022
- Tutkimuksen ja innovoinnin pääosasto