This in-person event in Dublin,Ireland brings together experts in crisis management, policy makers, academics, and civil society representatives to discuss these issues.
- expert group (EU) | crisis management
- Dublin, Ireland
- VenueUniversity College Dublin, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Three recently published reports on strategic crisis management in the EU will provide the foundation for the discussion, highlighting the impact of trust on citizen cooperation.
- Prof. Dominika Latusek-Jurczak, SAPEA working group
- Prof. Alberto Melloni, Chief Scientific Advisor to the European Commission
- Prof. Pete Lunn, Economic and Social Research Institute, Ireland
- Denis Naughten TD, Galway/Roscommon