The online seminar series “Chances, constraints and needs to strengthen the African-European cooperation in climate change and sustainable energy” aims on boosting intercontinental relations on this important topic. Being designed in a way to deliver concrete actionable outcomes for both researchers and policy makers from Africa and Europe, the seminars will create tangible impact and facilitate exchange between different members of CCSE projects as well as experts and stakeholders.
Previous and interested African and European members of projects related to climate change (incl. EU funded, bilateral and national projects), as well as experts and stakeholders in the field of CCSE are warmly invited to discuss the chances, constraints and needs of the African-European cooperation in CCSE.
- international cooperation | climate change | energy research
- Samo na spletu
- Zunanji dogodek
- Samo na spletu
- Spletna stran
The seminars will run weekly, each Thursday, from 7 October to 28 October 2021 at 11:00 – 12:00 CEST. Each seminar is dedicated to practice-oriented issues and demands:
- 7 October 2021: The CCSE Partnership and how to organise mutually beneficial partnerships and multi-stakeholder approaches for impact
- 14 October 2021: Seizing opportunities of AU-EU cooperation under Horizon Europe
- 21 October 2021: Reverse innovation for sustainable development
- 28 October 2021: Zooming in on international agreements that support the African and European Climate Agenda
To participate in the workshop please register.
The registration page will also provide you with further information: incl. concept-note and fact-sheet. To learn more about the AU-EU R&I Partnership on Climate Change and Sustainable Energy, visit the AU-EU R&I portal.