This two-day international conference organised by the H2020 project B4EST focuses on managing forest genetic resources for an uncertain future.
- accelerating breeding to cope with new challenges and uncertain future;
- forest genetic resources and adaptation to climate change;
- the deployment of forest reproductive material;
- and the role scientists, end-users and policymakers play in the governance and coordination of forest genetic resources.
Abstract sumission is open until 23 May.
- innovation | research policy
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Dostępna transmisja na żywo
- Wydarzenie zewnętrzne