- innovation | research policy | medical research
- Brussels, Belgium
- Dostępna transmisja na żywo
- Charlemagne buildingCharlemagne building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
- Kto powinien wziąć udział
- We welcome the participation of interested people and organisations from different policy and research areas, with a common interest in the opportunities and challenges of human exposome.
- Social media links
The event was an opportunity to learn more about the Exposome concept. It was open to all interested participants as a unique opportunity to interact with leading European scientists and policy-makers in this area.
The EU Green Deal calls for a strategy to protect citizens’ health and well-being from pollution and environmental deterioration. The strategy will address air and water quality, dangerous chemicals, industrial emissions, pesticides and endocrine disruptors. In this context, a better understanding of the Human Exposome will enable better disease prevention and health promotion.
The European Human Exposome Network combines nine research projects funded under Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. The Human Exposome is the study of how elements we are exposed to via our diet, lifestyle and the environment we live and work in, affect out health.
Please take the time after the event to complete the satisfaction survey.