This training event will be devoted specifically to giving an understanding of the importance of the co-design process and the impact it has on the development of digital tools such as the GoTriple Discovery platform. It will provide answers to the following questions, among others:
- Why is it important to consider end-user needs when designing a discovery platform?
- Which methods did the TRIPLE Project use to do this and what kind of insights has it given?
- Why is having SSH researchers on-board with the design process so important?
- What are the next steps for the GoTriple platform now we have a Beta version released?
Register here: https://forms.gle/r1QZ9t2H7NYEEAry7
Presenter: Paula Forbes (Abertay University)
Moderator: Francesca Di Donato (CNR/TRIPLE)
Venue: Virtual event via Zoom, link will be provided after registration.
- innovation | research policy | open science
- Online only
- External event