The EU Delegation to India and EURAXESS India are organising a high level information session on Europe’s Global Approach to Research and Innovation & the Launch of the Horizon Europe Programme in India.
The EU has adopted an new strategy for international cooperation and will work with international partners to create a common understanding of fundamental principles and values in research and innovation.
In line with the EU-India Strategic Partnership cooperation with India will be stepped up to address together global challenges and sustainable modernisation.
Horizon Europe, the next EU Research and Innovation Framework programme 2021-2027, with a overall budget of €95.5 billion, will be a key instrument for the implementation of the Global strategy. The first calls for proposals for collaborative research action have been launched and are open to researchers and academic and non-academic stakeholders from India.
- innovation | research policy
- Tik internetu
- Yra tiesioginė transliacija
- Tik internetu
What to expect
- The role of R&I in EU-India Strategic Partnership: H.E. Mr Ugo Astuto, Ambassador of the European Union to India;
- Europe’s Global Approach to Research & Innovation: Ms Maria Cristina Russo, Director, Directorate for Global Approach and International Collaboration in R&I, Directorate-General for Research & Innovation, European Commission, Brussels;
- Horizon Europe – International dimension: Ms Nienke Buisman, Head of Unit, Global Approach & International Cooperation in R&I, International Cooperation II: Asia, Africa, Middle East & External Relations, European Commission, Brussels;
- Presentation on a specific calls on Access to Research Infrastructure services and Collaboration opportunities on Space Research
Who should participate
- Indian scientists, researchers and innovators including universities, research institutes from public and private sector;
- SMEs/startups and entrepreneurs;
- Think tanks, NGOs and policy makers.
Participation is free of charge but for logistical reasons prior registration is mandatory.
You will find the detailed information about the session, agenda and speakers profile at the EURAXESS India website.