NCPs of Research Council of Lithuania are pleased to invite you to the webinar on GENDER EQUALITY, BALANCE AND DIMENSION which will take place on Wednesday, 19 May from 11:00 to 12:30 (EEST)
Gender policy is one of the key priorities in Horizon Europe. Widening countries are actively developing strategies in order to achieve expected results in this area. It is important to collaborate, share best knowledge and learn on how can we meet gender equality objectives. During this event our guests from European Commission (EC), Estonia and Lithuania will present the main novelties of gender equality aspects in Horizon Europe, share good practices on Gender equality plan (GEP) implementation and integration of gender dimension into R&I projects.
Our keynote speaker, Mina Stareva from the EC, will give overview of guidelines on how to promote gender equality in EU´s research and innovation programme Horizon Europe.
The second part of the webinar will be dedicated to speakers from Lithuania and Estonia and their experience on implementing Gender equality plans and adopting gender dimension in their research projects for H2020 programme.
To participate in the event, please register here: https://forms.gle/PWbzSdw8vYQjvRsa8 by 17 May 2021
You will receive the link to the meeting via e-mail a day before the event.
We recommend to send questions related to the topic using the registration form.
Working language of the event – English.
If you have any issues with the registration form, please contact NCP Veronika Noruse, firstname.lastname@example.org
Event programme (all times are EEST)
- 11:00 – “Gender equality in Horizon Europe” Mina Stareva (Head of sector – Gender equality, DG Research & Innovation)
- 11:15 – Q&A
- 11:30 – “Development of Gender Equality Plan: case of Vilnius University” Aurelija Novelskaitė (Associate Professor of Kaunas faculty of Vilnius university, H2020 project SPEAR national team leader)
- 11:45 – “Good practices when implementing Gender Equality Plan in Estonian Marine Institute of Tartu University” Kaire Toming (Associate Professor in Remote Sensing and Marine Optics, Estonian Marine Institute of Tartu University)
- 12:00 – “Integration of Gender dimension into research and innovation projects” Marge Unt (Professor of Comparative Sociology and the Head of Institute of International Social Studies Education at Tallinn University)
- 12:15 – Panel discussion
- 12:30 – End of the event
- gender equality | research policy
- Tikai tiešsaistē
- Ārējs pasākums
- Tikai tiešsaistē
- Event website