Six high-level experts from Africa and Europe advise the European Commission on how to boost the potential of R&I for Africa-Europe cooperation.
The first drafts of their recommendations will be shared with you in advance.
The event provides the opportunity to ask questions and exchange with the experts in four parallel sessions:
- Africa-Europe stepped up cooperation in R&I for empowered public health systems
- Strengthening R&I capacities in Africa focusing on both regional and bilateral cooperation
- Innovation and technology revolution
- Green Transition in Africa
The AG exchange is part of a series of events to enable a lively exchange between policy makers and practitioners from across Africa and Europe, the experts and their team.
- innovation | research policy
- Csak az interneten
- Élőben követhető