The European Commission, together with the ARCADE project, is pleased to announce the third European Conference on Connected and Automated Driving, which will be held virtually from 20 to 22 April 2021.
It is now time to make CCAM a reality together. The European Commission intends to establish a new European Partnership on Cooperative, Connected and Automated Mobility (CCAM) under Horizon Europe. The partnership aims to align better public and private efforts through a common and long-term R&I agenda. It will serve to accelerate the implementation of smart, innovative and sustainable mobility solutions for all
EUCAD 2021 will be a high-level and evidence-based conference where policy challenges meet innovative solutions to deliver on societal benefits. The event is the only conference in Europe that brings together political leaders from the European Commission and Member States with high-level representatives of industry, knowledge institutes and road authorities to exchange knowledge and experience on the most recent technological developments and policies in the area of CCAM.
Over the course of three days, EU leaders, CEOs and representatives from academia and major road transport stakeholders will discuss interactively on:
• The vision and objectives of the upcoming CCAM Partnership;
• The role of R&I to answer specific policy goals and societal issues, illustrating the need for European political and technological leadership in developing cooperative, connected and automated mobility solutions;
• Exploring the way forward towards CCAM implementation by identifying next challenges through multisector cooperation;
Participants will enjoy a blend of policy-oriented plenary sessions, as well as thematic breakout sessions to discuss specific R&I challenges. A virtual exhibition of exciting and interesting projects will be accessible throughout the three-day event.
For more information and registration visit the event website
- innovation | research policy | transport research | air transport
- Tuesday 20 April 2021, 10:00 - Thursday 22 April 2021, 16:00 (CEST)
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- External event