2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit is the 31st edition of a successful series of a conference in the field of telecommunications, sponsored by IEEE Communications Society and supported by the European Commission and the Finnish 6G Flagship Programme.
The conference focuses on various aspects of 5G and 6G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, hardware components and microelectronic technologies, and vertical application areas. It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present the latest research results, and it is one of the main venues for demonstrating the results of research projects, especially from successive European RDI programmes.
We invite you and your colleagues to submit a paper and/or poster to the conference, as well as proposals for workshops, special sessions and tutorials, the key dates being:
• 2022 Jan 28 - Papers submission for regular oral sessions
• 2022 Jan 28 - Proposals for workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
• 2022 Mar 11 - Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
• 2022 Mar 11 - Notification of acceptance of workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
• 2022 Apr 04 - Notification of acceptance of papers and posters
• 2022 Apr 15 - Final paper submission
The conference will include:
• regular sessions with papers from the open call (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore), the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-papers;
• workshops, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-workshops;
• special sessions, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-special-sessions;
• poster sessions, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-posters;
• tutorials, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-tutorials;
• panels; https://eucnc.eu/panels;
• keynote talks; https://eucnc.eu/keynotes;
• demos and exhibitions, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-exhibitors-demos;
• technical pitches at coffee breaks by exhibitors.
Submission is done through the following EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=29044
The conference is intended to be held for in-person attendance, with some remote attendance components; however, given the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference format may change, since the safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. The conference has a not-for-profit organisation, hence, registration fees are as low as possible and all surplus will be made available in grants. Best Papers and Booth Awards will be granted.
Accepted and presented papers for regular sessions will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and proposals.
- innovation | research policy
- Grenoble, France
- Livestream beschikbaar
- Extern evenement
- Grenoble, France