In Partnership with the Atlantic Ocean Research Alliance and Seabed 2030 Project.
13 – 15 November 2019, Washington D.C., United States
- marine and aquatic research
- středa 13. listopadu 2019, 09:00 - pátek 15. listopadu 2019, 12:00 (UTC)
- Washington, United States
- Živý přenos je k dispozici
- Externí akce
The 2019 GOSE workshop, taking place from 13 – 15 November in Washington D.C., is being organised in partnership the Atlantic Ocean Research Alliance (AORA) together with the international Consortium for Ocean Science Exploration and Engagement (COSEE), the College of Exploration, and Seabed 2030 in partnership with the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission.
The Global Ocean Science Education (GOSE) Workshop will bring together the ocean science, education, policy, and business sectors to improve ocean science education across the globe and foster international cooperation and partnerships.
The workshop will focus on building stronger connections and professional working relationships throughout the global ocean science research, education, and business communities as it focuses on three main themes:
- Global Ocean Observing for Society
- Seabed Mapping for Society
- Meeting the Needs of Business and Industry